Following the recent developments with the Coronavirus Lockdown, I am now happy to be able to offer my classes online.
These classes are for those who seek some guidance or inspiration on their own journeys as artists. This could include existing students, people who are just taking up art for the first time, or experienced ametures looking to take their work to the next level.
This is the basic structure of how the classes will be delivered and what you get for the different levels of membership.
- Firstly, I will be looking to upload three teaching sessions a week. The first will include some art instruction and will be available on my youtube channel at 10:00 am GMT, Monday Morning.
- The second session will be a painting demonstration, designed to illustrate the theory and how to apply it in your painting this will be available at 10:00am GMT Wednesday Mornings
- On Fridays Mornings at 10:00am I will record a critique of students work and offer feedback and respond to students work with suggestions and advice.
After each session I will host a tutorial session via Zoom. These will be recorded and made available to members.
Full membership is for those who want to actively participate in feedback and tutorial sessions.
- Free Access to my weekly Demo Videos
- Access to View past weekly Student Crit sessions
- Early Access to Seasonal Discount Codes on Prints and Artwork
- Participate in weekly tutorial sessions via zoom
- Submit your artwork for the weekly feedback sessions via zoom
- And everything else in the previous tiers